Re: Dion Fortune

May 28, 1995 02:13 AM
by Astrea

guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk (Dr. A.M.Bain) writes:

> > Another goody is "Priestess:The Life and Magick of Dion Fortune"
> > by Alan Richardson.  It's not about the Goddess, but does cast
> > some light on woman's spirituality in the Western esoteric
> > tradition.
>
> > I can provide date, publisher etc if you're interested.
> >
> > ASTREA
>
> Yes please on this one! My very first Qabalist study was her
> "Mystical Qabalah" - it is still a classic.  I have read
> everything so far published that was written by her (I think) but
> did not know about this ?biog.
>
> Alan.

Yes, this one might interest you: the title and author are as
above (so below:) published by the Aquarian Press, 1987, ISBN
0-85030-461-X.

In the afterwword, the author says he felt Dion's presence during
writing some books, and he had intense and lucid dreams about her
on many occasions where she gave him information he was looking
for.

ASTREA