Researching the Mother Goddesses

May 25, 1995 07:13 AM
by Nancy Coker

Resending 5/25

5/23

THANK YOU :)  THANK YOU :)   THANK YOU :)

Yum.  Yum.  Yum.  Thank you for all your suggestions.  I 'll be
burying myself into the subject for a while, so do think of me
again, if you hear a song, see a movie, read an editorial or
book, on this subject.  Once I'm more familiar with the
background, (through other people's research on the Mother
Goddesses), I'd like to become more conscious of the foreground
(where they might be peeking out at us through pop (or unpop)
culture).

Nancy