Re: Researching Mother Goddesses

May 22, 1995 07:03 PM
by Murray Stentiford, Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

Liesel said

> Dear Murray,
>
> I'm not Nancy, & I'm not doing research except for myself, but
> your list to Nancy contains info I'm vitally interested in about
> the World Mother & etc.

Great. Glad to be able to help.

> The one about the development of the foetus I've read.  Borrowed
> it again last year when Karen M.  who was on the staff of
> Summerfield Village, where I live, was expecting.  She's slightly
> clairvoyant & loved the book.  Meantime, her Nicky had his first
> b'day this month.

I imagine the ideas in the book heightened her sense of bonding
with and appreciation of the incoming child being, not to mention
Nature's processes.

Geoffrey Hodson said he always kept in touch with the mother and
child he describes in "The Miracle of Birth".

Murray