Re: Researching Mother Goddesses

May 21, 1995 07:13 PM
by LieselFD

Dear Murray,

I'm not Nancy, & I'm not doing research except for myself, but
your list to Nancy contains info I'm vitally interested in about
the World Mother & etc.  I'd been bothering the Olcott Library
for literature on theosophical Goddess figures, & from time to
time, Karen R.  mails me a xerox copy of something.  I'm going to
try to get some of the material from your lists from them, if
they have it.  The one about the development of the foetus I've
read.  Borrowed it again last year when Karen M.  who was on the
staff of Summerfield Village, where I live, was expecting.  She's
slightly clairvoyant & loved the book.  Meantime, her Nicky had
his first b'day this month.

Liesel