Researching Mother Goddesses

May 20, 1995 09:27 AM
by Nancy Coker

        5/20/95

  Does anyone have any recommendations for good books, movies,
  magazines or whatever dealing with the Mother Goddesses. I'm
  interested in exploring as many dimensions as possible --
  religious, archetypal, psychological, mythological, magical,
  historical etc.

  I'll start with HPB and branch out from there. Any suggestions?

        Nancy Coker
        ae677@lafn.org
        P O Box C
        Pasadena  CA 91001