Reality

May 13, 1995 05:24 PM
by LieselFD

My son's friend, David Hirsch, gave me a lovely quote this AM
from a Broadway play.

"Reality is a collective hunch."

The play is "Search for Creative Intelligence in The Universe"
The lines were said either by Lili Tomlin or Jane Wagner.

Incidentally, David is one of the chefs at the Moosewood
Restaurant in Ithaca NY. The Moosewood collective, which runs &
mans the place, has done any number of nice vegetarian cook
books.

Happy Mothers' Day to Ann, Astrea, Sarah, and Brenda. I think
that's all the ladies we have on the net. If I forgot anyone,
please pardon me, & consider this a blanket Mothers' day wish.
It's meant for the whole sisterhood of women, & anyone else who
wishes to celebrate Mothers' Day.. Have a good one.

Liesel