Re: to Jerry S. on Chaos

May 12, 1995 06:29 PM
by LieselFD

PS I didn't really sum up, but my idea was to portray that we
were just working our way out of a long period of fear, ignorance
& guilt. Maybe I'm too optimistic, but seems to me, that besides
theosophy there's the whole new age movement, feminism /goddess,
the United Nations, psychotherapy, conflict resolution, the
uncertainty principle, etc. who are working away from these
negative human attributes. But maybe you're going to say that
these movements came about partly because there's an atomic bomb
dangling over our heads. Maybe so. But I just don't like to
believe that this is our sole motivation.

Liesel