Re: And still more on Karma

May 11, 1995 05:24 PM
by LieselFD

2 brief comments

Murray
"techniques ....beyond those in books."

My reaction to this was that I've always been able to use better
what the few cogent books say, when I've had a personal contact
with someone knowledgeable.  You can get a lot, but not
everything from a book.

Jerry - I haven't experienced anything yet either which theosophy
couldn't explain.  Right now, I'm experiencing some very
positive, & helpful Karma that I didn't think I had coming to me.
But experiencing it now, I can look back over my life and say
"yes, I guess it might have come from what I did way back then."

Liesel