Re: Mahatma letters???

Apr 30, 1995 09:08 AM
by LieselFD

Dear Keith,

First off, people in Wheaton are not too busy to look at theos-l.
I've heard some rather nice comments from there recently.

What happened to the Mahatma letters is that for about a month
now, I've been so weak from bronchitis that I've not been able to
do much besides eat & sleep, & comment briefly on the theos-l
e-mail.

I haven't had the strength to copy off more Mahatma letter, and
Eldon isn't quite ready yet to put the whole thing into theos-l,
& in the meantime nobody has taken up the slack.  Gives us
another week, & we'll be back on track.

Liesel