Re: East meets West?

Apr 16, 1995 00:03 AM
by Astrea

"Dr. A.M.Bain" <guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk> writes:

> If reincarnation is true, there isn't enough room for all of us
> to come back in Wellington ... or Vienna.  Plenty of room in
> China and India - maybe that's why the idea mostly seems to come
> from there! :-)

Aw, I don't know.  You could squeeze a lot more people into New
Zealand if you tried, and got rid of some of those sheep.  (Or
"sheeps" as my non-English mother tongue friends quaintly say - I
never correct them.) Geographically, it's about the same size as
Britain or Japan, I think.  You could fit a lot more into Austria
too, but they don't seem very keen on that idea :-)

ASTREA