Re: Kabbalah Study

Apr 08, 1995 04:50 AM
by Astrea

guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk (Dr. A.M.Bain) writes:

> To Astrea:
>
> Part Three is not too easy to follow from scratch, I must agree.
> I have recently (Nov. last) produced a work showing how it is
> derived from _standard_ Kabbalist texts, and thus not an
> invention of my own.  However, if you have not already read, and

I shall keep at it.  These next few weeks will be very busy
though.  Somehow I missed this message, and only found it looking
through my old mail.  Must have been one of those involuntary
twitches of the fingers which skips over some messages.

> (The last sentence of mine _nearly_ read, "I cannot be uploaded"
> - some achievement! How many others, like myself, are acutely
> embarrassed when their typos come back with the rest of the theos
> mail, I wonder).

Saw a programme on TV tonight (Space Precinct) about a computer
generated personality which achieved sentience, and uploaded
itself into various computers.  Kind of interesting idea.

ASTREA