RE: Seven Rays/More Commentary

Apr 08, 1995 06:51 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

According to Ann E. Bermingham:

> Other than an opportunity to address the issue of conflicting
> opinions, my only reason for mentioning it is that I have had an
> esoteric chart done and used the method for other charts.  As far
> as my pea brain can tell, it WORKS.
>
> Only something as amazing as The Society could stand the conflict
> of so many people coming from so many paths, religions and
> viewpoints, without totally dissolving.  It's managed to stay
> together and work for the good of humanity, despite the
> differences.  I think that is a major miracle.

Have you ever examined the miraculously complex and weird natal
chart of the TS?  The one for Olcott's inaugural address has
every planet a) in a fixed sign b) in a T-square or cosmic
cross.  Irresistible forces meeting immovable objects in every
possible direction.  The energy both forces us to stay together
and to see Theosophy from diametrically opposed positions.  It
also works as a vortex drawing people in and spewing them out.
That doesn't mean the TS is a failure, just because folks come
and go; they often leave transformed.  The list of ex-FTS in
history is, alas, more illustrious than those that stayed.  I'd
like to know what the ray system would say about that chart!