Re: Re Art's Cat

Apr 07, 1995 02:31 PM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

> Second
> thought is that this is distinct from what we were discussing
> because you were a receiver of feelings or a message that was
> being deliberately (if not consciously) sent TO YOU.  Whereas
> what Liesel, Alan and I were talking about was projecting
> oneself into a consciousness that might not be aware it was
> happening.

Thanks for the clarification.  In counselling this sometimes
seems to take place at least in some seed form.  One time I was
counselling a man who was going though a lot of disassociative
anxiety rooted in his relationship with his dad.  I lost my
boundaries and for a whole evening felt like I was thinking in a
structure I was totally unfamiliar with.  I started thinking in
patterns and ways I never have before.  It was scattered in a way
unfamiliar to me.  I called a friend over and he helped me back
into myself again.  Because it was undisciplined and rather fool
hardy for me to introject the person's psyche at such a deep
level I vowed not to try to do that again.

 Your experience is remarkable, though, for HOW you
> received the "rescue me" message from the cat, which was so
> vividly empathic, with visual as well as emotional telepathy.
> I appreciate your sharing it, and as an avid
> astrologer don't have room to dismiss anything as flaky.  Well,
> almost anything :)

By the way, Neptune that wonderful planet of dissolution was
going through my ninth house exactly as this occurred.

Meow

Art