Re: Re Kabbalah Part 2

Apr 04, 1995 04:12 PM
by LieselFD

But I'll use any avenue I find useful to acquire Theosophia.  It
inlcudes such things as what Serge King calls grokking, which I
can' t do nearly well enough, because I haven't been practicing,
but what you do is you think/imagine yourself into something else
with Love (be it flower or thunderstorm) & try to find out what
makes it tick, & what qualitites it has that could come in handy
to copy.

Liesel