Re: Laws of nature

Apr 02, 1995 12:42 PM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

ASTREA,

It was Augustine.  I was shocked when I first read the quote.  I
love it now that it has become part of my hopes.  In the version
I read it in it was translated " Love God and do what you
please!" Sound antinominan,lawless, but it is the greatest
commandment that leads to the greatest freedom.  Regardless how
you configure what God is.  Love The Universe and do as you
please reads similarly.

Under the Mercy,

Art