Re: Kabbalah Study

Apr 01, 1995 02:52 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

To Astrea:

Part Three is not too easy to follow from scratch, I must agree.
I have recently (Nov.  last) produced a work showing how it is
derived from _standard_ Kabbalist texts, and thus not an
invention of my own.  However, if you have not already read, and
perhaps used the texts of Sepher Yetzirah and the 32 Paths of
Wisdom it would not perhaps be of much immediate value, though
the diagram of Luxor is repeated! along with a number of Bristish
cathedral and abbey churches dating from the eleventh century
onwards (the project mentioned in another posting of mine).  It
cannot be uploaded for complicated reasons, the number of
diagrams being one, and the inclusion of text in Hebrew another.

(The last sentence of mine _nearly_ read, "I cannot be uploaded"
- some achievement! How many others, like myself, are acutely
embarrassed when their typos come back with the rest of the theos
mail, I wonder).

Alan.