Re: Re Bailey;Martin Euser to Mark Barville

Mar 31, 1995 10:51 PM
by Mark Barville

Hello Martin,

Thank you so much for your personal reply.  I have read some of
the things you have written, they are on the www virtual library
in the Religion section.  I feel quite honored that you
personally took the time to answer my questions.  I will look
over some of these materials and then write you more later.
Again, I deeply appreciate your clarity, honesty, sincerity, and
ability (and willingness) to penetrate matters of the deepest
importance without fear or waivering, thank you so much!

Yours,

Mark Barville