Re: Laws of nature

Mar 31, 1995 02:56 AM
by Aki Korhonen

Hello Alan and the others.

On Thu, 30 Mar 1995, Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:

> Is the inner universe any less _maya_ than the outer?  Is there
> an "objective" universe?

This woke me up. I think that it depends of viewpoint. From my viewpoint
there are:

1) physical universe, which is relatively objective, maya

2) subjective universe which is my mind's contents, and

3) objective immaterial universe, free of time and space, Plato's
world of ideas, like e.g.  mathemathics is objective but
immaterial.

In this "subjective"-worldview the level 2 is most important,
since I feel my personality existing there (usually).  From my
consciousness there are sensens to all these domains; physical
senses to world 1, self-observation of my mind's contents to
world 2 (feelings, thoughts, recollections, etc.) and to
objective realm there is intuition.  Thinking compared to the
ideas of the objective world is analogical to the retinas of the
eyes to the objects they reflect.  Being only a stating,
mirroring factor to intuition.

peace. aki.

Oulu.Finland.