Re: Dead Masters

Mar 29, 1995 05:36 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

> "Just because they're dead don't mean they're smart."
>
> Thank you

My experience entirely!  I have beem "told" quite frankly by
"inner plane" contacts that they do not know everything, do not
have all the answers, but may, on occasion (just like us) be able
to put me/us in contact with someone who can tell a bit more than
they can.  A lot depends on the question(s)!

(echoes of UK tv commercial)!

Alan