To readers of TMR

Mar 29, 1995 08:30 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

An appeal for help/advice:

I'll be speaking about The Masters Revealed in a few weeks, and
have been working on what to say.  Intending to leave most of
the time free for q/a, I need to cover some basics.  Will give
a 10-minute summary of my findings, and then (or first?) a
rundown of what the book does and does not do.  At this point I
have 7 points on each list.  Anyone willing to advise on this
list, please let me know.  I want to make sure it is all
accurate as well as conducive to good discussion.  So will
gladly forward the brief list upon request.

Thanks in advance.