Re: Various comments on various comments

Mar 27, 1995 12:58 PM
by Bazzer

Reply to Daniel.

>Various comments on various comments by Daniel Caldwell
>
> I want to jot down a number of my comments on what I've been
> reading on Theos-l of late.  My comments are food for thought and
> nothing else.

Dear Daniel,

One hopes that the considerable 'cutting' of your posting, in
order to do this brief reply, is not misunderstood:-).  Your
comments and thoughts were truely inspiring and could, IMHO, do
the rounds a dozen times and still remain a source of thought and
reflection.  Please post more!

Kindest regards,