Re: A Response to Bazzer

Mar 27, 1995 12:58 PM
by Bazzer

Thank you for your comments, Art.

> Your argument on the veracity of both the Mahatma's and or
> Blavatsky suggests that once certain theosophical truths are
> departed from there is a domino effect that leads one to deny all
> of theosophy.

The danger - if one may use the term - is that it gets pulled,
pushed and annotated to the point that the original meaning
becomes warped and/or undecypherable:-).  IMHO this is what has
happened within the current-day theosophical movement.

>Am I a theosophist? I have no idea

Likewise.  Not for ourselves to judge:-) BTW my links with
'official' (for want of a better term) Thesophy, ie, the
Theosophical Society, ended many years ago, so maybe I have
*less* right to the name than most!

Best wishes,