"Lust" quote from "Voice.."

Mar 26, 1995 03:42 PM
by LieselFD

Dear Bazzer,

When did you stop eating? The way I heard it, wanting sex is like
wanting food .  Please do realise that "lusting" being applied to
sex, is false Christian ethic, unfortunately much engrained.  It
does not apply to Buddhist sex, "The Voice ..." being Buddhist
scripture.  So please come off this riduculous nonesense.  Having
sex is not a great sin.  People do it every day without having to
go to hell first or after.  And I still don't give a hoot whether
HPB ever did or didn't.  It doesn't add or subtract anything to
or from her.

Take it from an old crone.
Liesel