(none)

Mar 25, 1995 09:36 AM
by ZFenton

Bazzer writes:

> Would other people on the group please give their opinion on this.
> Sarcasm, as they say, is the lowest form of wit and certainly
> unbecomming of a student-theosophist.
>
> If it is the general feeling on theos-l that my comments are seen to
> be "sarcasm" or flippant (ie an endeavour to undermine the
> purpose of the discussion) I will unsubscribe *immediately*.

Bazzar, I consider you to be a valued member of the group and
find your comments to be worthwhile and constructive.  I strongly
urge you to stay in the group.  I am amazed that someone would
even direct personal criticism towards you over such trivial
things as your use of quotation marks and a signature verse.  I
look forward to receiving your comments in the future.

Zack Lansdowne
Arlington, Massachusetts