Re: Cyberpathology

Mar 24, 1995 10:43 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

To JHE:

Some _very_ good points in your posting.  I wonder if there is a
case for posting _academic_ approaches to a different list? For
example, querying Paul's (or anyone else's) sources, asking for
verification data for research purposes, etc., etc.  - much as
one would in a college situation.  Transcibed material has been
posted on t-roots and t-buds - should we have a t-scholarly or
something similar .  .  .  .  blah blah blah ...

Alan
--
Please send E-mail to: guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk