For Astrologers

Mar 24, 1995 08:31 AM
by IXCHEL

I mentioned in a past posting that the internet exper-
ience was introduced to the Theosophical Society during
the Pluto transits over the natal Sun in the TS horo-
scope. The Sabian Symbol for the Sun is: INDIANS MAKING
CAMP. I take this to mean that the Theosophical Society
is in a period of reorganization and expansion via the
most powerful influences associated with the planet
Pluto. Making camp is a periodic process as we nomadic
Pilgrims move along in "real" and cyber---space. I sup-
pose there will be many more camp sites to establish
along the way.

I personally am enjoying immensely the process unfold-
ing before our eyes and screens. Pluto is under the
influence of some pretty powerful Chohan intelligences.
It's quite cleaver of "them" to introduce us to each
other in such a world wide fashion as is happening
with this interesting transit of Pluto. What will
happen when Pluto stations 3 degrees away from the Sun
this August? Perhaps we will be more established in our
new camp as far as a finalization of camp rules.

My computer has a real hardware pathology, so I will
unfortunately be out of touch for a time. Well, that's
the nature of Pluto--beyond human control. I'll be back
in camp next week hopefully.....

Sarah