Re: Comments on the flaming o...

Mar 22, 1995 05:19 PM
by LieselFD

I said some time way in the beginning what _i_ thought the
Masters were.  I guess it bears repeating.  First off, I believe
they were adepts, initiates, human beings with wisdom, powers, &
ethics far beyond that of today's humanity.  Second off, I
believe that their main mission in communicating with some of us
was to teach "The Ancient Wisdom".

I imagine them to be very advanced, skilled shamans, of the kind
that Harry Van Gelder was, and Serge King is...  others who don't
like to be mentioned.  Harry once waved me a cheery ESP
"good-bye".  I had been to see him, in Portland Ore.  for
treatment, and was taking off to the airport in a minibus.
Suddenly, very unexplainedly, the lights in the bus blinked off &
on, off & on, repeatedly, for several minutes, to the
consternation of the driver, who was trying in vain to stop the
blinking, in all sorts of technical ways.  Think of it what you
will, I believe it was Harry wishing me a safe journey home,
blinky, blinky.  That's the kind of tricks shamans can do, when
they're playing, Serge did a few similar tricks at the workshop I
attended.  I believe this kind of playing includes preicpitating
a letter, or a tea cup, or whatever.  But it's playing, & not
nearly as important as the communication of "The Ancient Wisdom",
with all its attendant attributes.

Liesel.