Re: Batty Theosophists

Mar 22, 1995 04:18 PM
by LieselFD

Seriously, Nicholas,

I think your postings are hostile, and I'm far beyond my very
insulated childhood.  I wish you'd stop it.  I don't agree with
Paul's point of view either, at all, but what's the use of what
you're doing? Barbs like that hurt you as much as they do him, if
you've ever read CWL, et al., like "Thought Forms" you'd realize.
Nasty barbs hurt the sender as much as they do the receiver.

Liesel