Virginia Beach Meeting

Mar 20, 1995 07:20 PM
by Ronald A. Banister

I will be giving my third lecture in Virginia Beach this Saturday
from 1:30 to 3:30PM at the 57th Street Ramada Inn.  Eloise Smith
has graciously reserved the Dolphin room for us.  Subject will be
"Involution & Evolution".  I try to maintain an informal
atmosphere conducive to discussion.  If you are in the area
please stop by.

Ron Banister