Re: Re: "Oh, No! One More Reply to Paul Johnson from

Mar 18, 1995 02:45 PM
by Paul Gillingwater

jrcecon@lewis.umt.edu writes:

> PAUL...
> Re: GH book.  Please do translate a bit.  I'd be very interested.
> Is it available anywhere in English?
>
> -JRC

Sorry, I should have specified that it is written in English, but
was published in the Philippines.  It's certainly available in
some places if you ask for it.  Here are the details:

Light of the Sanctuary
The Occult Diary of Geoffrey Hodson
Compiled by Sandra Hodson

The Theosophical Publishers, Inc.