Letter I

Mar 15, 1995 08:15 PM
by Keith Price

Since I have been skimming I'm a little disconnected from
everyhing but:

1.  Go Liesel! You are doing the work concerning posting the ML's
on net so what you decide is OK by me.

2.  Thanks Alan for the Kabala e-mail.  I assume we can discuss
it along with the ML's.

3.  BIG QUESTION - Can someone tell me briefly why the Master KH
is condescending to begin this correspondence? It seems there was
a request for some kind of phenomenal "proof" in a newspaper???

4.  Number 3 points to the problem of evil in Letter X and in the
Kabala and life.  Why did the sephira eminate, why did we fall,
why did the Masters condescend to help humanity if it only gets
everybody's hands dirty?

Experience and consciousness seems to come at a great price.

Namste

Keith Price