Study Group on Buds

Mar 15, 1995 08:07 AM
by LieselFD

Eldon must be just about ready to give us the whole "Mahatma
Letters".  If not, I'll hand copy another one this week-end.

Question has come up now a couple of times as to how to proceed
from here.  Putting together a few people's suggestions, I
thought we'd do well, if we took the letters in chronological
order, with perhaps skipping some, when they're not too
interesting for us.  How does everyone feel about that.  Are most
of you agreeable to that?

Namaste

Liesel