Re: Hot Mahatmas

Mar 15, 1995 07:10 AM
by LieselFD

Hi, Nancy,

Suggestion #2 Anything you, or anyone else can do to keep
personally insulting remarks close to zilch would be welcome by
all of us, I think I can speak for all of us on this.  Nobody
likes this disruptive garbage that keeps on cropping up.  Maybe
requesting clarification on the insulting point will help.  It
could serve as a red flag "Hey, my friend, you're going off the
deep end." I'm for trying it.

Suggestion #1 I think we've agreed to take up one ML at a time.
That seemed to go ok for letter #10.  It led to a variety of
discussion matters.  I consider that fruitful, if everyone can
bring in their own angle & specialty, but I too skip over posts
that don't interest me too much.  I don't see anything wrong with
that.  Do you?

Namaste

Liesel