ML precipitation methods part 2

Mar 13, 1995 01:20 PM
by Murray Stentiford, Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

Alan Bain and others have recently referred to transmission of
ideas and teachings directly into one's mind, apropos ways the
Mahatma Letters might have been communicated.

The introduction to Geoffrey Hodson's "The Kingdom of the Gods"
has this description of such a process:

One day as, on a hillside at the edge of a beech forest in a
secluded valley in the West of England, I was seeking ardently to
enter the Sanctuary of Nature's hidden life, for me the heavens
suddenly became filled with light.  My consciousness was caught
up into a realm radiant with that light which never was on land
or sea.  Gradually I realised the presence of a great Angelic
Being, who was doubtless responsible for my elevated state.  From
his (* see footnote below) mind to mine there began to flow a
stream of ideas concerning the life, the force and the
consciousness of the universe and their self-expression as angels
and as men.  This description is not strictly accurate, however,
because during such communication, the sense of duality was
reduced to a minimum.  Rather did the two centres of
consciousness, those of the angel and myself, became almost
co-existent, temporarily forming one "being" _within_ which the
stream of ideas arose.  This, I believe, is essentially true of
all interchanges which occur above the level of the formal mind,
and especially at those of spiritual Wisdom and spiritual Will.
In the latter, duality virtually disappears and oneness,
uttermost interior unity, alone remains.

Daily entering that realm of light, I found that the great ocean
of the life, the force and the soul of the universe had its
myriad denizens.  These are the Spiritual Selves of men and
Super-men and the vast company of the Angelic Hosts, of which the
Being who "addressed" me was a member.

* Footnote by G.H:
The masculine is used for convenience only, such Intelligences
being asexual, though of dual polarity, the apparent
preponderance of one or other "sex" varying in different Orders.

Super-men are of course the Mahatmas, "great souls" of any and
all occult schools.

Murray Stentiford