Mahatma Letters

Mar 10, 1995 06:57 AM
by RAINGER

I shall be visiting the British Library in
London about 22 March.  As I have a reader's
ticket to the students' manuscript room I have
had regular access to the Mahatma Letters over
the last five years and have arranged for many
visitors to view them.

I will make enquiries about the possibility of
photographing the letters.  This was done in the
past for the recent video on HPB, put out by
Blavatsky Trust here in England.

We may have to get permission from The Mahatma Letter
Trust - and I will check on that.  The only other
possible difficulty will be the expense.  I understand
the Library must photograph them themselves - and there
are SIX volumes.

Michael Rainger