Re: Re WW Westcott

Mar 07, 1995 04:39 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <950307201056_76400.1474_FHA86-1@CompuServe.COM>
theos-l@vnet.net writes:

> Re Westcott & Kabbalah.

To Jerry S.

Thanks for the info.  Maybe WWW doesn't mean what we thought it
did :-).  Reading Waite can be like wading through treacle!
Unfortunately, he had some useful, albiet long-winded things to
say.  SOme of the GD material has now been seen to be faulty, as
I was able to demonstrate in my KEYS TO KABBALAH.

(My turn for the Book plug) ::--)))

AB