Re: God Dog

Mar 05, 1995 04:03 PM
by LieselFD

Keith,

As I was typing up ML letter #10 today, I came to a part that
reminded me of particle physics.  I also thought that some of
what KH said in the letter was dated.

Let me put it to you this way.  I, for one, was glad that we
found a vehicle for study that we could all agree one.  It has to
be an older classic, because that's the only thing people from
ULT accept, I think, & the span of the ML's is broad..  If you've
been reading Wilber, Huston, Jung,Krishnamurti, & Zen, please, by
all means do bring them in to your posts.  I've been looking at
more current stuff too, & intend to quote it when it occurs to
me.  So willothers.  We'll take the ML's as a basis, & whever it
leads us ..  Darth Veder is not the limit.  Maybe Jerry S.  will
take us beyond entropy & chaos.  After all, most of us are living
a la fin du siecle, 20th century, not 19th.

Please don't give up right away, your posts are interesting, &
always lead to discussions.

Liesel