ML TEXT IS NOW ON "BUDS"

Mar 05, 1995 12:15 PM
by LieselFD

Dear theos-l.

Want to let you know that I just copied ML #10 onto the buds
system.  So we can start discussing.  I sent it in 3 parts,
mainly because I wanted to prevent some chance eracing what I'd
copied.  I didn't really want to copy it over a 2d time.

The 1st 2 parts contain KH's ideas mostly on what God is not.
You really have to dig out what he believes in.  He is very
Buddhist, which is to be expected.  I think everyone thinks his
religion is the best.  I have an idea that in the last 10-20
years the Western churches have tried not to be in the image he
pictures.  Well, no doubt, some of you will have comments to
write about that.

With this I sign off, for now.  I'm not a rapid typist, & it took
me the better par of the day to get this letter in the computer.
I hope, Eldon, you get an answer from Vic soon.  If not, do we
have any speedy typists who'd volunteer to put on the next
letter, when conversation on this one peters out? I thought we'd
take up Daniel Caldwell's suggestion of Letters #22 & #134, which
both deal with similar subject matter, but maybe some of you want
to go a different route..

Also the Olcott Library sent me "Readers' Guide to the Mahatma
Letters to AP Sinnett" by George E.  Linton & Virginia Hanson.
Haven't had a chance to look at it yet.  But we got it, if we
need it.  It has study notes.

Liesel