Re: study courses

Mar 05, 1995 00:30 AM
by Astrea

John Mead <jem@vnet.net> writes:

> another comment:
>
> the Kabbalah studies will regard the interpretation of
> that ancient knowledge and system..

Since the Kabbalah fails squarely under the second object of the
Society, I think it should be allowed to remain on the list.
Same with any other religion or philosphy.  Perhaps, however, it
might be useful to relate it somehow to theosophy eg what HPB
said about it, etc.

> the ML discussion (as I see it formulating) will discuss many
> topics which deal with the current relationship, problems,
> and interpretation of the ML as relating to the current
> society in which we live.

The ML are also directly applicable to the history of the society
and key players in its establishment, so it should stay on the
list too.

ASTREA