The initiate and co-creation

Mar 01, 1995 09:26 AM
by euser

About the initiate and the flower:

we know from the SD2 that plants are the offspring of early
humanity. So are the animals. I don't recall reading whether
this process is finished or is still going on.

Your thoughts 'precipitated' the following meditation
on initiation:

The weaver (neophyte) uses the spool (manas) for weaving
threads of Buddhic Light as a weft through  the warp
(the aspirations of seekers, whose minds are touched
by the thoughts of the neophyte/initiate), building
a collective form of splendour, enabling the Hierarchy
of Compassion to project a ray of Divine consciousness
on earth (in the Akash). Co-creation so to speak!

This, in my humble opinion, could be one of the mysteries
of buddhi that HPB speakes about in the Key to Theosophy.

Remember HPB speaking in the SD that the spiritual seeker
aspiring initiation must at least have illumined a part
of humanity to some degree?
Isn't this what we are trying to accomplish?

Friendly Yours,

Martin