Re: "Help from ..."

Feb 28, 1995 05:55 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

One time I was anxious to get a book giving the history of the
Old Catholic Church in Holland.  I had never seen one anywhere.
I was passing a local bookshop, rarely used, when my legs turned
left, took me upstairs, over to the right shelf.  My eyes saw THE
book, which I bought.  I have still never seen another copy!

A second time I was researching Christian origins for my Essay
"The Nazarenes" and needed scarce o/p books mostly on the Dead
Sea Scrolls.  All arribed by quite natural (?) means within _two
weeks_.

I think we _do_ get help - if we really _need_ it :-)

Alan