Spanish List

Feb 27, 1995 01:31 PM
by uscap9m9

-- Eldon Tucker

I met Martin Leiderman at Krotona last Saturday during a
program put on by John Algeo on HPB's Messages to Conventions.
He's a member of the Spanish Lodge in Los Angeles, and
has several decades of theosophical study and lecturing
experience. He's interested in our lists, and hopefully
will soon join us. He would be willing to help support
a new theos- list for the Spanish language, if John Mead
permits. If anyone wants to write him an encouraging
word, I understand that his email address is:

    MartinLei@eworld.com

(Note I've sent him a 'hello' message but haven't confirmed
the address yet via a reply from him.)