Re: To Paul Gillingwater from Martin

Feb 27, 1995 12:51 PM
by Paul Gillingwater

euser <euser@xs4all.nl> writes:

> Interesting idea about initiation!

It appeals to my sense of order.  I like the idea of co-creation
-- since we are all gods in the making, why not start at some
point on actually helping to manifest reality? And linking each
new illumined One with a new flower is poetically true, if not
literally.

> BTW, did you receive my E-mail to your Austria-account
>  sent you a couple of weeks ago?

Ummm...  sorry, I don't recall receiving that.

Paul Gillingwater