Re: Identity Crises

Feb 27, 1995 08:26 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Hi Art--

I have wondered if I could, like you, give up "Paul" at
mid-life and start being "Ken."  Kenneth means handsome so my
full name is John's handsome little son.  There was a
rapist/murderer in Norfolk named Paul Patterson back in the
60s, BTW and apropos of nothing.

Glad to see you back on the net, and hoping you're on the mend.

Cheers
Paul