Kabbalah

Feb 26, 1995 07:22 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Extracted from "The Keys to Kabbalah" by Alan Bain:

When, in due time, we have used the tools and completed the
building of the "Temple not made with hands," we put the tools
aside.  This work is not a game to be played, and although
"magical" symbolism is employed [for example] by the Tarot, any
ideas we might get that we are in any way some sort of
"magicians" with "special powers" belong to the comic books and
science fiction or fantasy movies, not real life.  Real life is
much more clever than that, as we shall discover with some
trepidation if we take our work seriously.

- Just a short posting for information.

Alan.