Re: Study Course

Feb 26, 1995 01:47 PM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

I agree with Liesel that for some of us it would be helpful to
study "Source Theosophy" that which originates from Sinnett,
Blavatsky or Olocott.  I am currently going through a great
course constructed by April and Jerry called the Perennial
Wisdom.  I am sure it has its own point of view but their work is
so rooted in the sources it might be a worthwhile to recommend to
the whole group.  They use the Key, the Ocean and other such
material along with an excellent study guide.

Regardless, I am interesting in following any course offered on
the newsgroup there is a lot of collective wisdom out there
between us all.