Re: study group.

Feb 26, 1995 08:13 AM
by LieselFD

The One I imagine is the consciousness which in some way created
all that is.  To me, the Solar Logos is part of this, it's "The
One ...  limited in scope, to this solar system (with all its
hidden globes.)"

There must be some Logos who dreamt up the rest of this universe,
including the solar system, & some of whose dreams might still be
unmanifest.

Hierarchies bother me.  I know Theosophists talk about t that
here are planetary spirits, & dhyani chohans and The Manu.  They
don't sit well with me, because it reminds me of human beings
trying to figure out how far along the Path they are.  I can't
tell how far along I am, & I'm not sure anyone else can.  I
wonder whether you or anyone on this list has any thoughts about
that.

Namaste

Liesel