Re: e-mail study group

Feb 24, 1995 09:52 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Just read Liesel's enthusiasm for an e-mail study group, and am
suitably inspired to offer to teach Kabbalah (not Qabalah) -
something I have been doing on and off for over 35 years.  I
could post ascii files as "chapters" of my own study book, which
summarizes the teaching.

I think it would need a list of its own (a study group, that is).

Feedback awaited . . .

Alan