Theosophy Correspondance courses on the Net

Feb 23, 1995 01:01 PM
by Donald DeGracia

Hi Everybody!

I just received Dewey Val Schorre's posting about Correspondance
courses for Theosophy over the Internet.  I just want to say I think
this is a very good idea, especially for the reasons Val listed.

Therefore, I willingly volunteer my services to help with this i
project. If anyone specific is in charge, please feel free to
contact me.

Best to you all,

Don DeGracia