Re: Theos-L Branch in Cyberspace

Feb 12, 1995 09:25 AM
by LieselFD

Sy,

I think your idea of a conference is great.  I'd love it.  I
think we'd have to agree on a time to do it.  Over Lunch hour
isn't good for me.  How about 8PM Eastern time, which would be
5PM Pacific time?

I'd also like to add my vote to keeping this group unaffiliated.

I don't have much time just now to read & comment on theos-l.  I
got very tied up on a project on the Interrel list.  It seems to
get totapering off a little now, so i hope to be able to get back
more with you guys.

Liesel